- I listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
- I shop the competitive marketplace for you, and cross-compare top-rated companies like Genworth, John Hancock, Life Secure, Lincoln Financial Group, OneAmerica, Nationwide, Mutual of Omaha, National Guardian Life and others, to find the company that has the best value for you.
- I guide you through your own private “Long Term Care Insurance ( LTCi) 101” class. You will learn what determines your LTCi rates, how to collect from your LTCi if you need care, and more. I make this uncomplicated for you, and make sure your questions are answered to your satisfaction.
- Together, we select the company that has the best value for you, and learn about it in more detail. We examine, discuss and compare different pricing and feature options, to determine which coverage gives you the most possible value, for a price that fits into your budget. I offer you my advice, knowledge, and experience, and I defer to your wishes – the choice is yours.
- You then are ready to make your application which I help with. I make the application process simple, and make sure that it doesn’t take too long.Placing an LTCi application does not mean you will be accepted, or are obligated in any way. It simply starts your LTCi policy’s underwriting process.You will still be able to change your mind, or alter the features or benefits on your policy.To complete your application, you will need to provide your doctors’ names, addresses, and phones, and the names and doses of any medications you take. Many LTCi applications require a deposit of at least 2 month’s premiums, although premiums are 100% refundable if your application is declined, or if you change your mind.
- Once the insurance company receives your application, someone calls you for a mandatory phone interview, which takes about 15 minutes. This takes place at a time that’s convenient for you.It can take up to two months before we know whether your LTCi application has been accepted. That’s because although there is usually no physical exam required, your underwriter will probably want to obtain your medical records.
- Once your policy is issued, I deliver it to you, review it with you, and promise you above average service as the years go by.